Repelin will work and will not harm your fiberglass, however it was invented primarily for use on Hypalon and PVC. VS721 Bottom Coat will work better since it was invented especially for fiberglass and aluminum. It has stronger bonding properties. It's important to get your hull back to pristine before you use it.
Click here to read full answer
Foul Release Coating for Inflatable Boats and RIB's. REPELIN® is Super-hydrophobic and Protects Inflatable Boats against Algae, Barnacles, Zebra Mussels and Osmosis Blisters while improving performance.
REPELIN® is Safe to use on: Hypalon, PVC, Fiberglass & Aluminum Surfaces and will NOT Attack Fabrics or Adhesives, or Affect Patchability
Easy to Apply:
Wipe On & Wipe Away Haze for a Super Slippery Protective Barrier!
Foul Release Coating for Inflatable Boats & RIB's
Super-Hydrophobic, Foul Release bottom Coating Prevents Osmosis Blisters and Protects zodiac boats, inflatable canoe and inflatable dinghy. Prevents the Attachment of Algae, Barnacles & Zebra Mussels on Inflatable Boats. Ideal For Use on Boats that Live in the Water & Boats that are Only in the Water for Short Periods of Times.
- Reduced Friction Improves the Performance of Your Boats:
- Better Acceleration
- Better Maneuverability
- Greater Top Speed
- Faster On Plane
- Reduced Fuel Consumption
Easy to Apply:
Wipe On & Wipe Away Haze for a Super Slippery Protective Barrier.
How to protect your Inflatable Boat Bottom?
- Make sure that your Inflatable Boat is Clean
- Simply apply REPELIN® with a damp sponge to all hull surfaces that will be submerged in water, including fiberglass & aluminum hulls & OB lower units.
- Rub vigorously and make sure that all exposed surfaces & crevices are coated.
- Allow to dry to haze. Remove haze with a soft cloth or brush.
- After 24 hrs. apply 2nd coat & buff to a shine.
- Allow minimum 48 hrs before launching boat.
Easy to Clean:
Whether In the water for a day or all season, protect your Inflatable bottom against attachment of marine growth, dirt, diesel, exhaust soot.
|Time Trials of Quick Silver.||Wipe On & Allow to Dry to a Haze.||Wipe Away Haze for a Perfectly Clear, Smooth, Shiny Surface.|
- Easy to Apply - Two Coats Lasts All Season
- Ideal For Use on Boats that Live in the Water & Boats that are Only in the Water for Short Periods of Time
- For Hypalon, PVC, Fiberglass & Aluminum Surfaces
- Use to Protects Out Board Lower Units: No Galvanic Action
- Works in Salt & Fresh Water Conditions Won't Attack Fabrics or Adhesives or Affect Patchability
- Perfectly Clear:No Discoloration of Your Boat
- Hard, Smooth, Flexible Surface: Won't Rub Off When You Beach Your Boat. Won't Rub Off on Your Skin
- Reduces Fuel Consumption & Improves Maneuverability
- Improved Appearance
- Environment Safe & Biocide Free
Frequently Asked Questions
For More Information Ask The Skipper
• FOUL RELEASE BARRIER COAT FOR INFLATABLES
EASY TO APPLY:
Wipe on and buff to a super slippery, protective barrier coat that inhibits marine fouling. Movement of the boat through the water removes slime attachment.
Clean Inflatable with SPEED CLEAN®. Apply 2 coats POLY GUARD® to all PVC or Hypalon surfaces. Allow minimum 24 hours to cure. Apply REPELIN® with a damp sponge to all hull surfaces that will be submerged in water, including fiberglass & aluminum hulls & OB lower units. Rub vigorously & make sure that all exposed surfaces & crevices are coated. Allow to dry to haze. Remove haze with a soft cloth or brush. After 24 hrs. apply 2nd coat & buff to a shine. Allow minimum 48 hrs before launching boat.
Do not apply to Hypalon or PVC surfaces that have not been protected with POLY GUARD®. Do not apply to propellers.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING
DO NOT FREEZE
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Contains Petroleum Distillates. In Case of eye contact flush well with water.
If swallowed, DO NOT induce vomiting. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately.
Aurora Marine Shipping Policy
We Ship to 48 contiguous US States & Canada (Out areas call for Quote. Please note we do not ship to PO Boxes.) for a flat rate of only $10.95 delivered to your door.
Get FREE Shipping When you Order $100 or More.
For International Shipping, please call for a quote.
- Catalog No: 01250
- Individual Unit: 220 ml
- Shipping Weight: 0.58 lb
- Case Volume: 12 x 220 ml
- Case Weight: 8 lb (3.63 kg)
- Case Dimensions: 6.3"L x 8.2"W x 7.5"H
- 8 oz / 200 ft²
- 220 ml / 18.5 m²
- 1 US G / 3200 ft²
- 3.8 L / 297 m²
- One Coat
Other Useful Links