GET FREE SHIPPING!
When you order
$250 $100 or more.
Out Areas: Call for a quote.
Our Boat Teak Cleaner Kit is all you need to clean, brighten, and maintain your Boat Teak. This cleaning system provides you with a teak cleaner and teak brightener. It helps in Teak Restoration and gives your Teak a Freshly Sanded Appearance.
TEAK CLEAN KIT™ Includes:
Our Teak Cleaner Kit is all you need to clean and maintain your Boat teak. Cleaners inside the kit Works Chemically and makes our kit easy to use.
Teak Cleaner KIT CONTAINS:
Gives your teak a freshly sanded appearance!
Wet teak with water, brush on cleaner, rinse, brush on Brightener and rinse. Makes your teak look like it was freshly sanded. Just add your favorite teak oil or protector. Saves you so much time and effort. Does not attack teak like double acid products.
Fast & Easy to Use!
|Wet It||Brush On No. 1||Brush On No. 2 And Rinse||Step Back and Admire|
• GIVES FRESHLY SANDED APPEARANCE WITHOUT HARD WORK OR BRONZE WOOL
• REMOVES RUST, BLOOD FUEL & FISH STAINS FROM TEAK
• WILL NOT SOFTEN DECK SEAMS
1. Wet Teak with water and remove excess. Apply TEAK CLEAN™ No. 1, spreading evenly with clean nylon bristle brush. When Teak turns dark brown, scrub lightly with brush to loosen dirt from grain. Rinse off with water.
2. Apply TEAK CLEAN™ No. 2 while Teak is still wet, spreading evenly with clean nylon bristle brush. Scrub lightly to insure No. 2 penetrates into grain. When teak turns a light golden color, rinse off thoroughly with water.
3. Allow Teak to dry thoroughly and apply a teak oil to protect your wood.
Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. DO NOT breathe fumes. If Teak Cleaner runs or splatters on paint, varnish, aluminum or any other surface which is not Teak, rinse off immediately. Surfaces adjacent to teak may be protected with masking tape during cleaning. Keep water supply handy for rinsing. Always rinse brush before changing from one chemical to another.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING
FIRST AID TREATMENT No. 1:
Contains Potassium Hydroxide. If splashed in eyes or on skin, flush thoroughly with water and if swallowed give three to four glasses of milk or water. Do Not induce vomiting. Call physician immediately.
FIRST AID TREATMENT No. 2:
Contains Hydrochloric Acid. If splashed in eyes or on skin, flush thoroughly with water and if swallowed give three to four glasses of milk or water. Do Not induce vomiting. Call physician immediately.
We Ship to 48 contiguous US States & Canada (Out areas call for Quote. Please note we do not ship to PO Boxes.) for a flat rate of only $10.95 delivered to your door.
When you order $100 or more.
For International Shipping Call for a quote.
AURORA TEAK CLEAN KIT ™
Catalog No: 01160
Individual Unit: 2 x 500 ml
Shipping Weight: 2.86 lb
Case Volume: 6 kits
Case Weight: 24 lb (11 kg)
Case Dimensions: 4.25″L x 9″W x 11.75″H
Environment Safe Boat Care
Ask the Skipper: For All Your Boating Questions
Aurora Marine Club: Free Membership