You have two choices for this job; Industrial Strength Algae Strip and Green Genie. Both will do the same job but Green Genie is easier to work with as it is not fuming and uses salt instead of acid to do the work. Both are environment friendly. The difference is that Green Genie takes a bit longer to work which can be an advantage as the longer you let the chemical soak into the adhesive rings, the easier they will be to remove.
Click Here to find our more about this answer
GREEN GENIE® is a Non-Fuming Boat Bottom Cleaner for Fiberglass Boats. It Quickly & Easily removes algae, barnacles & zebra mussels. It is Environment Safe / Biodegradable. GREEN GENIE® Uses proprietary organic salt instead of dangerous acids.
GREEN GENIE® IS EASY TO USE AND PROVIDE EXCELLENT RESULTS!
- Apply GREEN GENIE® with a Garden Sprayer or Paint Roller
- Let Stand 20-30 minutes.
- Rinse Off with Garden Hose or Pressure Washer.
Non-Fuming Boat Bottom Cleaner
GREEN GENIE® is non-fuming boat bottom cleaner. It Safely removes algae, barnacles & zebra mussels from fiberglass boats. Our GREEN GENIE® is safe for fiberglass. Won't cause any damage to your boat like other strong acid cleaners may.
GREEN GENIE® Grants Boat Owners 3 Wishes:
1. Quickly & Easily Removes Algae, Barnacles & Zebra Mussels from Fiberglass Boat Bottoms
2. Non-Fuming: No Choking, No Noxious Smell.
3. Environment Safe. Biodegradable.
Uses Proprietary Organic Salt instead of Dangerous Acids.
See GREEN GENIE® in Action
Cleaning Fiberglass Boat Bottom and Hull? GREEN GENIE® is EASY TO USE and provide excellent results :
Prep: Pressure-wash or scrub off loose algae.
1. Apply GREEN GENIE® with a Garden Sprayer or Paint Roller and Let Stand 20-30 minutes.
2. Rinse Off with Garden Hose or Pressure Washer.
- Easy to Use: Spray or Roll On & Rinse Clean
- Non-Fuming: No Choking on Noxious Vapors
- Safely Removes Algae, Barnacles & Zebra Mussels from Fiberglass Boats
- Works Chemically: No Scrubbing!
- Safe for Fiberglass. Won't Cause Stress Cracks or Osmosis Blisters like other strong acid cleaners may
- Important for Marinas on the Green Marine Program
- Available in Industrial Quantities
- Environment Safe - Biodegradable
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
Frequently Asked Questions
For More Information Ask The Skipper
GREEN GENIE® uses a Proprietary Organic Salt, Instead of Highly Corrosive, Fuming, Acids to Chemically Remove Marine Growth from Fiberglass, making it Safer to Use and More Environment Friendly.
• ROLL OR SPRAY ON – RINSE OFF
• WORKS CHEMICALLY
• INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH
1. Use scrub brush or high pressure water hose to remove loose algae. Scrape off loose mussels & barnacles.
2. Apply GREEN GENIE® to hull using chemically resistant paint roller or garden sprayer. Begin application at keel, working up to waterline until all algae, crustaceans and stains are covered. Let stand 30 – 60 minutes. Heavy build-up may require agitation with a scrub brush. Scrape softened shells and adhesive with plastic or wooden scraper if necessary.
3. Rinse off well with water. Repeat if necessary until hull is clean. Remaining scuff marks and other stains may be removed with BOAT SCRUB®.
Do not mix with bleach or ammonia. Do not swallow. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Wear safety glasses. Handle with care. Keep out of reach of children. Wear respirator when spraying. Use only on fiberglass. Damage may result to other materials or paint. Protect adjacent areas with masking tape & plastic sheeting.
Contains: Low pH Organic Salt.
If splashed in eyes rinse with water for 15 minutes. If swallowed call a Poison Control Centre. Do not induce vomiting. See a doctor immediately. If on skin, rinse well with water.
Aurora Marine Shipping Policy
We Ship to 48 contiguous US States & Canada (Out areas call for Quote. Please note we do not ship to PO Boxes.) for a flat rate of only $10.95 delivered to your door.
Get FREE Shipping When you Order $100 or More.
For International Shipping, please call for a quote.
Aurora Green Genie®
- Catalog No: 01310
- Individual Unit: 450 ml
- Shipping Weight: 1.33 lb
- Case Volume: 12 X 450 ml
- Case Weight: 16 lb (7.26 kg)
- Case Dimensions: 7.8"L x 10.3"W x 8"H
Other Useful Links