Coverage on VS721 is about 400 sq ft and you need 2 coats so one bottle will do about a 24 ft boat. The amount of Algae Strip is dependant on the amount and type and age of the growth plus the size of the boat. Barnacles will require much more product to remove than algae and heavy old growth will require more than fresh light growth or stains. One bottle should be enough to remove light growth from a 20 to 25 ft boat. Barnacles could take 3 to 4 bottles for the same size boat.
The Original Fiberglass Boat Bottom Cleaner & Boat Hull Cleaner. The Best, Toughest and Most Efficient Mussel, Barnacle & Algae Remover Available in the Market. ALGAE STRIP® is used by Professional boat yards and they are impressed with the results they are getting from ALGAE STRIP®.
Easy to use - Roll On And Rinse Clean
How to Easily Clean Fiberglass Boat Bottom and Hull?
ALGAE STRIP® Works Chemically and it will clean your boat bottom in less time and labor with no need for scrubbing. Just Roll On and Rinse Clean!
The Best Fiberglass Boat Bottom Cleaner & Boat Hull Cleaner
High quality and most efficient fiberglass boat bottom cleaner. Cleans & Removes Algae, Barnacle & Zebra Mussels from fiberglass boats. ALGAE STRIP® is safe for fiberglass boats, and it easy to use. Roll On, ALGAE STRIP® on your fiberglass boat bottom and Rinse Clean. Used By Professional Boat Yards for fiberglass boat maintenance, boat hull cleaning & boat bottom cleaning.
How to Clean Fiberglass Boat Bottom Cleaner & Boat Hull Cleaner?
ALGAE STRIP® Fiberglass Boat Bottom Cleaner is Easy to Use:
0. Prep: Pressure-wash or scrub off loose algae
1. Apply ALGAE STRIP® with a Paint Roller & Let Stand 20-30 min
2. Rinse Off with Garden Hose
- Easy to Use: Roll On and Rinse Clean
- Works Chemically: No Scrubbing!
- Industrial Strength so it Works Quickly
- Safely Removes Algae, Barnacles and Zebra Mussels from Fiberglass Boats
- Won't Harm Fiberglass
- Contains Optical Brighteners for a Cleaner, Brighter Boat
- Inhibited Formula - Won't Cause Stress Cracks or Blisters
- Industry Approved - Used By Professional Boat Yards
- Available in Industrial Quantities
- Fast & Easy: Boat Bottom Cleaning
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
Frequently Asked Questions
For More Information Ask The Skipper
• CLEANS ALGAE, BARNACLES, ZEBRA MUSSELS, FROM BOAT HULLS
• ROLL ON – RINSE OFF FORMULA
• WORKS CHEMICALLY, NO SCRUBBING
• INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH
CLEAN BOAT HULLS ON LAND AWAY FROM WATERS EDGE.
1. Use scrub brush or high pressure water hose to remove loose algae. Scrape off mussels & barnacles.
2. Apply ALGAE STRIP® to hull using chemically resistant paint roller. Begin application at keel, working up to waterline until all algae, crustaceans and stains are covered. Heavy build-up may require light scrubbing with nylon bristle scrub brush. Let stand 30 – 60 minutes.
3. Rinse off well with water. Repeat if necessary until hull is clean. Remaining scuff marks and other stains may be removed with BOAT SCRUB®.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING
DO NOT FREEZE
Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing.
DO NOT breathe fumes. Use only on fiberglass. Damage may result to other materials or paint. Protect adjacent painted areas with masking tape & plastic sheeting. If fiberglass is colored, test small inconspicuous spot first for color-fastness.
Contains: Hydrochloric Acid. If splashed in eyes or on skin, flush thoroughly with water. If swallowed, give 3-4 glasses of milk or water.
DO NOT induce vomiting. Call a physician immediately.
Aurora Marine Shipping Policy
We Ship to 48 contiguous US States & Canada (Out areas call for Quote. Please note we do not ship to PO Boxes.) for a flat rate of only $10.95 delivered to your door.
Get FREE Shipping When you Order $100 or More.
For International Shipping, please call for a quote.
Aurora Algae Strip®
- Catalog No: 01150
- Individual Unit: 450 ml
- Shipping Weight: 1.33 lb
- Case Volume: 12 X 450 ml
- Case Weight: 16.0 lb (7.26 kg)
- Case Dimensions: 7.8"L x 10.3"W x 8"H
Other Useful Links